Where is it!:bawling:

Where is it!bawling

• Sandi
    Sandi Rockford
    You could always elaborate on your dream to be a 'Super Model'. LOL

You could always elaborate on your dream to be a 'Super Model'. LOL

• Mike
    Mike Freeport
    Yes I think that Ms. Zander needs to make a Bio.... She the front of the band, the voice and the looks. You are to talented not to have a Bio!!!!!

Yes I think that Ms. Zander needs to make a Bio.... She the front of the band, the voice and the looks. You are to talented not to have a Bio!!!!!

• Laurie
    Laurie Rockford
    Your fans want more! - oops - ANYTHING!:)

Your fans want more! - oops - ANYTHING!smile

• Randy
    Randy BELOIT
    I really do think you would be a force for Ameriacan Idol it was great seeing you guys at Mike's Roadhouse , and I look forward to seeing you all in Rockton!!

I really do think you would be a force for Ameriacan Idol it was great seeing you guys at Mike's Roadhouse , and I look forward to seeing you all in Rockton!!

• Candice
    Candice Belvidere
    Hey.. uh Ms Zander? Administration wants us to get your lazy butt moving on this bio thing so here you go. Another nice and kindly request from your fan base. So.. you think maybe you could get your lazy butt moving? Thanks ;)Plus you can't tell us at your shows to come check out your website and then not have the goods. Jk. Great job last night at Take 20 by the way. You guys never disapoint the crowd. See you at the next show.

Hey.. uh Ms Zander? Administration wants us to get your lazy butt moving on this bio thing so here you go. Another nice and kindly request from your fan base. So.. you think maybe you could get your lazy butt moving? Thanks winkPlus you can't tell us at your shows to come check out your website and then not have the goods. Jk. Great job last night at Take 20 by the way. You guys never disapoint the crowd. See you at the next show.

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post