Request Line ยป songs for holland to perform

• mike
    mike mchenry
    hey guys, how about "voices carry",by Till Tuesday. I think Holland sounds a lot like Aimee Mann from Till Tuesday. Or "precious" and "Talk of the Town" by the Pretenders, 2 great songs you guys would knock these ones right out. Great show last night at shooters, i drove out to watch a few sets and you guys sounded very tight, really sounded good. Holland, you looked and sounded great, can't wait to see you'se during the holidays. mike :D

hey guys, how about "voices carry",by Till Tuesday. I think Holland sounds a lot like Aimee Mann from Till Tuesday. Or "precious" and "Talk of the Town" by the Pretenders, 2 great songs you guys would knock these ones right out. Great show last night at shooters, i drove out to watch a few sets and you guys sounded very tight, really sounded good. Holland, you looked and sounded great, can't wait to see you'se during the holidays. mike biggrin

• Art Goldsworthy
    Art Goldsworthy Roscoe
    Original Of The Species by U2

Original Of The Species by U2

• Girl with the Dragon Tatoo
    Girl with the Dragon Tatoo Aqua-Aerobic Systems (Christmas Party)
    Hello Holland and Gents! It's only taken me since the beginning of December to finally search out your website...lol! Did you ever check out the song, "Candyman" by Christina Aguilera? If not, please do! It's a great song that I think you'd have fun with. I also think your vocals and instrumentals would hit it right on. Not to mention that the fans wouldn't be able to keep themselves off of the dance floor. I'm sure I'll see you at the Christmas party again this year, and hopefully you'll be rockin' that song on your play list. :) Laura

Hello Holland and Gents! It's only taken me since the beginning of December to finally search out your website...lol! Did you ever check out the song, "Candyman" by Christina Aguilera? If not, please do! It's a great song that I think you'd have fun with. I also think your vocals and instrumentals would hit it right on. Not to mention that the fans wouldn't be able to keep themselves off of the dance floor. I'm sure I'll see you at the Christmas party again this year, and hopefully you'll be rockin' that song on your play list. smile Laura

• john
    john roscoe
    Would love to hear Holland sing "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes

Would love to hear Holland sing "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes

• john
    john roscoe
    Wish It Would Rain Down by Phil Collins

Wish It Would Rain Down by Phil Collins

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post